Tuesday, December 20, 2005

Connie Crosby's New LLRX Column: The Tao of Law Librarianship

I am excited to announce my new column on LLRX, the electronic magazine on "Law and technology resources for legal professionals" created, edited and distributed by the inimitable Sabrina Pacifici. I've gone with the column title "The Tao of Law Librarianship" and this first article is called "Invite Your Librarian to a Client Event". More on the column title in a future post. 8-)

Thanks to Clare Lyons, Ines Freeman, Lenie Ott and Mary Saulig for allowing me to use their comments and names in this first article!

If you have ideas you would be interested in seeing me explore in future columns, please do pass them along. And of course I look forward to any comments about what I've written.

Cheers,
Connie

1 comment:

Scott said...

Bravo!