Monday, April 09, 2007

Have You Found Your Second Life Yet?

I have been playing with Second Life for several months now, slowly finding my way around and discovering more reasons to visit. Tonight I am joining a group of Canadian women called "After a Fashion" who are using the excuse of shopping to learn our way around SL as a group. This will be my second time out with them, their third trip as a group.

As I become increasingly familiar with Second Life, I seem to hear about more related groups and events.

Wayne MacPhail of rabble.ca podcasts seems quite involved. This is what I found checking out his efforts tonight:

  • Rabble.ca podcast: Who's on Second? talking to educators and activists using Second Life. This podcast has been running since November 2006 and is up to its 20th episode.
  • Rabble.ca on Second Life
  • Tomorrow night 9 pm EST Don Tapscott will be in Second Life discussing Wikinomics with Wayne MacPhail's help. See the notice.

No comments: