Monday, April 16, 2007

Blogging at Computers in Libraries

I'm now settled into the conference hotel, ready for Computers in Libraries to start tomorrow. I spent the last two days with Sabrina Pacifici preparing our workshops for Thursday, a new one on blogging for the enterprise, and one that Sabrina runs annually on mining blogs and RSS for research purposes.

I've now had a look at the list of people planning to blog the conference, and it is quite impressive! For anyone not here, it will be a well-covered conference. My only regret was deciding not to bring my new microphone, so I won't be recording people. Too bad, because it would have been a great opportunity with all these interesting people here.

Lots of ideas for future projects are already flying around. I may have to take a sabbatical from my usual job to get all these extra projects done! Heh.

Anyway, if you are here as well please do say hello. :-)

Cheers,
Connie

No comments: