Wednesday, July 19, 2006

ALIA - blogs the conf

Members of ALIA, the Australian Library and Information Association, are organizing an unofficial blog for their September conference, named appropriately enough, blog the conf. I've been reading along and have added some comments telling them what we've done here in Canada for CALL and AALL.

I note on the conference programme that the Director of the Toronto Public Library, Josephine Bryant, is keynote speaker for day 1.

[Correction: this post has been reworded. I had a nice note from one of the bloggers involved indicating to me that this is not an official conference blog, that a number of them have decided to blog it unofficially as a group. Very cool! My apologies for misleading anyone. I have corrected the wording of this post. - Connie Crosby July 21 2006]

No comments: