Wednesday, March 08, 2006

Peter de Jager at Information Highways / e-content institute 2006

I'm signed up for the Information Highways conference coming up March 28 - 30, 2006, now branded as the e-content instititue 2006. I am going to glean as much as I can for my web management group at the firm.

In particular, I have signed up for the full-day seminar on change management being conducted by keynote speaker Peter de Jager . He has already contacted me with a series of questions about change projects in my organization so he can prepare the content of the seminar to the participants. Fabulous!

He also sent a link to his website, and I found these
Peter de Jager - Publications which look helpful. I haven't clicked through to read them yet, but thought I better post something here so I can find them again later.

Cheers,
Connie

No comments: