Tuesday, October 21, 2008

Internet Librarian 2008 - My Presentation on Instant Audio & Video

I have posted my presentation from this afternoon, Instant Audio & Video: Tools Igniting the Digital World to my Crosby Group Consulting Connection blog. I've also posted some bonus demo videos. Enjoy!

If you are looking for presentations by other speakers, many are being collectively posted to the IL2008 event on Slideshare.net.

I missed most of today's sessions, but I did make sure to attend the keynote this morning by Howard Rheingold, Berkeley & Stanford professor and the world's leading thinker/professor/teacher regarding online communities. I took notes and attempted a few photos--will try to get those up here shortly. I did take down one quote from him during the keynote which I included in one of my slides in my presentation.

Cheers!
Connie

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Thanks for sharing Connie!