Tuesday, March 18, 2008

Canadian Association of Law Libraries Conference - Don't Miss the Early Bird Deadline!

Tomorrow is the early bird deadline for the CALL Conference -- don't miss it!

I think this may be the sleeper event of the season. When I went to book a room in one of the conference hotels today, I found it was booked up. That means lots of people have booked! Fortunately they have added a block of rooms at another hotel (I appreciate that they have found more space, and that I don't have to hunt around for it myself).

I suspect we are going to have a lot of first time attendees, a lot of newer members to the law library community. Very exciting. I can't wait to see the new faces and meet lots of new people.

If you read this blog please do introduce yourself to me! I love to hear about what type of work you are doing, how your career journey is going, and what you are excited about.

I hope to see you at CALL!

Cheers,
Connie

No comments: