Wednesday, September 12, 2007

FIS, U of T: Social Networking Tools: Hands on Learning

Tomorrow will be my third time teaching the new FIS course Social Networking Tools: Hands on Learning. Each time I teach it, it gets that much better.

We've had some wonderfully diverse groups out thus far. Notably a lot of public libraries seem to be exploring the Web 2.0 social networking spaces.

We are in the process of booking this class to be held in Ottawa, hopefully in November. Unfortunately I have too many conferences happening in October to run it sooner.

I am excited about teaching it in Ottawa! Please keep an eye on the FIS website for news.

Are there related courses you would like to see? Please either let me know, or let Eva Kupidura at the Professional Learning Centre know. She'd love your input.

No comments: