Thursday, August 10, 2006

Coming Soon! Carnival of the Infosciences #49

I'm a little late to the Carnival but nonetheless excited to be hosting this coming week's instalment!

The
Carnival of the Infosciences is a roving review of library/infosciences blog postings from the previous week. Its purpose is to highlight not only some key posts from the past week in our industry, but also to show off some blogs you may not have come across before.

If you would like to get in on the action and have me consider your blog post for review, send an email to
connieblog@sympatico.ca . The deadline is Sunday, August 13 at 6 pm EST. My review will be posted sometime on Monday, August 14th.

Please, don't leave me to my own devices or I might miss your most brilliant blog post yet! I encourage you to email. I have even cleaned out my email box to make room; however, if for some reason you get a bounce-back please post a comment to this post to bring it to my attention.

And of course, I encourage you to visit this week's
Carnival of the Infosciences #48 hosted by the lovely Connecting Librarian , Michelle McLean from Melbourne.

Cheers!
Connie Crosby from Canada

No comments: