Friday, August 18, 2006

Cannot Read Posts Below?

Something has gone awry with the fabulous Carnival post below and the whole front page of this blog, at least when I view it on my PC using IE. It looked fine on my Mac using Firefox last night, so I don't know if it is just a problem with the browser. I have now tried reloading the page a couple times but it is still impossible to read. I was trying to correct font sizes on the carnival blog last night, so perhaps that went awry? My apologies. I may not have time to look at it again until late tonight or late tomorrow. Please do try back again--hopefully it will be looking bee-yoo-tee-ful again on Monday!

Cheers,
Connie

1 comment:

Connie Crosby said...

Okay, so I am looking at it from home and it looks fine so I don't know what to think, whether it has somehow fixed or if I am imagining things. heh.

If you can see my photo at top in the right bar then it is okay in your browser. If my photo is way down somewhere underneath the posts then it is not working in your browser.

I encourage you to let me know if you see a problem on your end. Thanks!

Connie