Tuesday, February 16, 2010

Connie Crosby Update: February 15, 2010

Connie Crosby Update: February 15, 2010 from Connie Crosby on Vimeo.


Some of my mentions in this episode:
  • ChangeCamp meeting in Toronto on Tuesday, February 16, 2010 working on a civic engagement toolkit. While the session is full for participants, we are looking for volunteers to act as scribes as I mention in the video. If you have a laptop with good battery and would like to join me in liveblogging at a table via Scribblelive.com feel free to contact me and I will pass your name along. Scribes show up at 4 pm, and the show gets underway around 5:30 or 6:00 pm. I mention one of the people leading us in the evening, Mark Kuznicki, who inspires me to do more in leading and connecting people.
  • PodCamp Toronto - will you be joining us? February 20 & 21, 2010 at Ryerson's Rogers Communication Centre.  The Schedule is now live so that presenters may add their sessions in.
  • Personal Brand Camp 2 - an event including Humber PR students learning about social media and how to build an online presence. I am giving Michael Cayley a hand with this. This event will be held in conjunction with Third Tuesday Toronto on February 23, 2010, a speaker series about social media for the PR industry, courtesy of Joseph Thornley. Our speaker for the evening will be Mitch Joel on (what else?) personal brand.
  • Ontario Library Association's OLA Superconference, February 24-27, 2010. Look for me at the Knowledge Ontario booth where I will be helping out periodically.
  • Over on Slaw.ca I usually post every Monday. This week's post:  Google Buzz Already Raising Privacy Concerns.
And did I mention my book? No? I've been proofreading the final proofs! We're almost ready for the printer! 

Cross-posted over on my business blog Connection.

No comments: