Monday, April 24, 2006

What I've been up to

Well, no time today to mention everything I've been up to. Suffice it to say I have been out meeting and talking to a lot of different people with a variety of interests, and I'm hoping to blog about it soon. (I keep saying that to myself: get this one event over with and you can blog about EVERYTHING!). Oh, the pressure!

Anyway, I don't even have the energy at this particular moment to even list everything, but I am excited about my latest article on LLRX which I see has just been released.

In this episode, Librarian on the Verge of KM, I talk about a wide range of knowledge management issues I have been contemplating, not the least of which is the idea that I even actually do KM. I am forced to admit to my inner knowledge manager. I did not conduct any interviews this time around since it was mostly a "download" of all my thoughts at the time I was writing, but I did quote my colleague out in Vancouver, Steve Matthews. And I don't think he knows it yet.

The other exciting thing I should mention is that I finally had a chance to meet Jim Milles in person this weekend. He came up to Toronto from Buffalo, we met for dinner, and then went over to the first meetup of Toronto podcasters. That was an interesting and fun meeting. I learned an awful lot!

No comments: