Thursday, March 03, 2005

C-SPAN: DIGITAL FUTURE - Lawrence Lessig tonight

Okay, I keep running into this everywhere today so if you haven't already seen this I better tell you about it: the C-SPAN: DIGITAL FUTURE series is featuring Lawrence Lessig tonight. He is law professor at Stanford, celebrity-status law blogger, and helped found the Creative Commons. His talk is showing on C-SPAN, but for those of use without access, there appears to be livestreaming available at 6:30 ET. I dunno...I'd really like to watch it but I may need my trip to the gym by that time. Looks like they also have a java audio clip of past talks, so perhaps it will be available later.

Hey, I just noticed Brian Cantwell Smith, dean of the Faculty of Information Studies at the University of Toronto, gave the talk on January 31st. Will have to go back and explore some of this later....

No comments: