Tuesday, May 06, 2008

mesh conference is coming

In 2006 five guys got together and thought up the mesh conference. Their aim was to bring together Canada's internet community and solidify Toronto's presence as a major player in the web industry. They put together the first fantastic conference in 2006 in just 6 short weeks. Incredible.

Since fellow law blogger Rob Hyndman was involved, I knew I had to be there. That first year I booked the two days off work and signed myself up to attend. I never regretted that move. This will be the third year for mesh, and my third year attending. If you haven't been, you are in for a treat! Roughly 400 attendees from various aspects of Internet business all will be sharing stories and networking, not to mention attending sessions meant to inspire. Bring along your laptop or macbook since the place (the fabulous MaRS Centre) is fully wired with wifi and floor plugs.

Here is the video to get you warmed up:



See you at mesh!

No comments: