I don't know where this meme originated, but Jim Milles tagged me for the list of "5 Little-Known Things About Me". The most difficult thing about this is to limit myself to only five! Here goes, 5 things you probably don't know about me:
1. I was in French immersion from grades 7 to 9 and can still understand most everyday conversation in French.
2. I started my undergraduate degree in computer science. Once upon a time I could program in Fortran and Pascal.
3. I met my husband on-line in 1986, before most people had ever heard of email and long before the World Wide Web!
4. I was once an overnight DJ on campus radio.
5. Despite appearances to the contrary, I am a "gym bunny" and can be found at the gym or Pilates studio at least six days a week.
I am tagging Carolyne, Dave, Daniel, Michel-Adrien and Gary.