Wednesday, September 14, 2005

E-Mail Note

I should let those of you attempting to e-mail me at connieblog@sympatico.ca know I am only picking up e-mail from that box sporadically at the moment. I gave my home laptop a drink of milk the other evening and for some reason it didn't like it. Go figure. I'm a little lost electronically at home without it. I haven't picked up my e-mail in a few days but will do so shortly.

As well, it has prevented me from voting for my favourite contestants on Rockstar INXS, but that's a separate issue...(ahem!)

That also explains my reduced posting schedule here in blogland. I can actually still surf around with the mousepad, but typing characters doesn't work so I'll have to have the keyboard replaced.

If you've sent me a message recently, I apologize for the delay in responding!

Connie

No comments: