Wednesday, May 18, 2005

A Quick Update

Well, I haven't been able to blog as much as I hoped. I was optimistic the conference centre would have good wireless connection so I could blog to you during sessions; however, it appears the wireless was mostly in the lobby. Nevertheless I have continued to take photos and mental notes and will gradually catch up over the next few days.

Let me tell you, however, that I just got back to my room from a riotous good time dancing to the Irish Descendents. Really only stopped because the band did finally. What a great time! I think they were genuinely surprised how much this group partied.

It was called the closing banquet, but we have a little more to go tomorrow--final installment of the AGM and then last programme before the crowds head out.

No comments: