Wednesday, May 11, 2005

CALL on the Cover of The Lawyers Weekly

I am quite excited--our talk at the upcoming CALL conference "Cool Things I am Doing in My Law Library" has been covered by the May 13, 2005 issue of The Lawyers Weekly, and the photo of yours truly (same one as I use for this blog) has been included. See May 13 Lawyers Weekly PDF for the front cover. (It will be up on the website for about a week).

Full text of the article is currently available here: current issue The Lawyers Weekly (again, for about a week).

How thrilling! I look forward to seeing lots of you in St. John's. I will, by the way, hopefully be blogging from the conference. Maybe even adding photos if all goes well with the new camera battery. I leave for St. John's tomorrow, so will send out a message to the CALL listserv if I can get it all working and will be blogging.

Stay tuned!
Cheers,
Connie

No comments: