Monday, October 22, 2007

One Down, Two to Go!

Well, it's all over but the shootin'. I can't believe the Northeast regional conference NE2007: Libraries Without Borders has come and gone! A little anti-climactic now as we pull together the final bits and pieces, making sure we don't miss anyone or anything that needs follow-up.

It was such a pleasure to take part in this event. It was a heck of a lot of work, but I actually had lots and lots of thanks from so many individuals who seemed to be having a fantastic time learning, meeting new people, and being challenged by new ideas.

I am feeling pretty run-down now that it is all over. I spent yesterday trying to recuperate, but there is a long way to go. Meanwhile, off to Montreal on Wednesday in my quest to do 3 conferences in less than 2 weeks. I'm hopeful I will be able to blog more about upcoming events.

Cheers,
Connie

No comments: