Tuesday, May 22, 2007

New CALL SIG Knowledge Management Blog

I've been keeping a low profile lately, trying to get away on my "big vacation". Alas, that has largely fallen through. I'm still taking a break for a couple of weeks but may take advantage of this time off to catch up on a few things including my blogging.

First off, I congratulate Wendy Reynolds and Linda Matte, chairs of the Knowledge Management Special Interest Group (KM SIG), part of the Canadian Association of Law Libraries (CALL), for kicking off a new blog called KM Librarians! As part of this SIG, I can't wait to contribute my bit. If you are a member of CALL and would like to contribute to the blog, please contact Wendy or Linda.

Thanks to Simon Fodden on SLAW for linking to it.


Arjun Thomas said...


Would like to know more about KM being practiced in Canadian law firms.

Arjun Thomas

jayesh said...

I wish if I can invite you to my Business Knowledge & Research Portal that covers my research, management theories, articles, brand directory, dictionary, industry news and most customized search engines like – Article Search, Video Search, Book Search, News Search etc.