King Gary - high school student spoke at "15 Minutes of Fame" session at the Mesh conference about passion for Web 2.0, and how the web can empower an individual.
- you need to be flexible and keep things simple
- today's web empowers people, gives them a voice with a blog
- today's collaboration allows anyone participate with Web 2.0
- his generation is becoming increasingly influential with Web 2.0
- teenagers more willing to experience websites and web-based applications; they have more time
- you have to target this age group if you want your website to have maximum exposure
- now important to change our perspective
- important for adults and teenagers to be invited to participate in the creation of the web
Great talk, Gary!! Thanks for bringing another perspective to Mesh.