Friday, April 22, 2005

Things I've Been Obsessing About Lately



  • how I am going to get both a PowerPoint presentation and poster presentation ready for the upcoming CALL conference. I have it mostly worked out in my head, but every time I sit down to create something, a small glitch gets in the way. Last weekend it was the colour cartridge in my home printer running out.


  • my firm's website


  • how I can get my firm to take the leap into a full intranet


  • whether I will have time to blog the CALL conference, preferably with pictures


  • whether, after all this, I would have time to learn how to podcast so I can do interviews with people and get a few sound bites or full discussions onto my blog during the CALL conference


  • when I am going to sleep during the CALL conference


  • the NE2007 conference, especially what our logo will look like and what our theme will be


  • what my report to TALL on VDX Host will look like exactly. I have an idea of content, but I'm not sure how to format it to make it a useful document.




The good news is staffing here at the office is now in a stable position, and it has been a bit quieter this week, so I am in a position to get 'unclogged' on a number of fronts. The key, I think, will be to just be focussed and not fritter my time away on less important things.

No comments: