Thursday, March 17, 2005

Where Has the Time Gone?

Well, I've been woefully lax about posting. Then again, I'm on vacation until Tuesday. I did actually spend some time one day trying to post, but Blogger was working only intermittently and I finally gave up trying to make my post after a good half hour. Instead I forwarded my cool find for the day (a Globe and Mail article about making audio posts to blogs) to Sabrina Pacifici and she posted it on her page www.beSpacific.com .

Today I've been enjoying my St. Patrick's Day by following the NCAA March Madness (go Gonzaga!).

Also, I'm talking about this blog at the upcoming CALL conference in the "Cool Things" session. So, some of my time has been spent pondering what exactly I will cover during that session. If there is something in particular you want to know about, do let me know.

Cheers,
Connie

No comments: