- the two "KF Modified" sessions by Humayun Rashid and Tim Knight
- "Business Plan Strategies" by Jane Dysart, Partner, Dysart & Jones Associates
- "In vino veritas?: Researching International Environmental Law with a Clear Head in the Hazy Era of Climate Change and Sustainable Development" - Marilyn Raisch's PowerPoint presentation and bibliography
- Jerry Dupont's notes from the panel discussion "Managing the Past; or Old Wine: Is It Still Any Good?"
- "Copyright Potpourri" - draft for discussion included
- Lisa Daulby's presentation from "Uncorking the Past: The Role of the Corporate Archives in Support of the Law Department"
- "Genie in a bottle: Intellectual Property Legislation and the Flow of Information" by Dr. Margaret Ann Wilkinson, Professor at the University of Western Ontario
- "Securities North and South: Canadian Securities Research in a 'New York State of Mind'" by Louis Mirando and Michael Hoffman
- "When I'm 64: Succession Planning Strategies for Law Libraries and Information Organizations" by Vicki Whitmell and Yasmin Khan