Sunday, August 17, 2008

Six Random Things

Every once in a while a meme goes around the blogging world, and sometimes I play along while other times I don't. Just depends on the mood I'm in.

This weekend I was at a Niagara Podcasting & Social Media Meetup, and saw my podcasting friend Daniele Rossi. It was great to see Daniele, and now he tells me he has tagged me in the "six random things" meme. I am in a generous mood (could it be all that wine-tasting?) so without further ado, here we go:

1. I was once a late-night DJ on CFRU.
2. I am a pescetarian.
3. I got my very first iPod only this May. It a little Shuffle handed out as shwag by one of the vendors at a conference.
4. I only have podcasts on my Shuffle. I have not downloaded any music to it.
5. I am naturally blonde. The recent brunette thing is a dye job.
6. I belong to a book club that has been running for over 13 years.

Okay, that probably was "too much information!" I am tagging the following bloggers: Keith Burtis, Rob Golbeck, Kathryn Greenhill, Meg Kribble, Infobunny, and Kristina Lively. If memes aren't your thing, though, I won't be offended. ;-)

Rules

1. Link to the person who tagged you.
2. Post the rules on the blog.
3. Write six random things about yourself.
4. Tag six people at the end of your post.
5. Let each person know they have been tagged by leaving a comment on their blog.
6. Let the tagger know when your entry is up.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oops, didn't know I was supposed to list the rules! I, too, use my shuffle for podcasts.

Anonymous said...

Hi Connie. I've done this one twice, so I hope you won't be offended if I don't do it again.

In Dec 2006 it was: 5 things you didn’t know about Kathryn Greenhill

Then I mutated it in January 2007 when I was tagged again so that I had to answer each thing as 5 words only: 5 things.5 words.

...but think of me (and my morbid fear of beetroot) next time there is a meme :)