Wednesday, March 31, 2004

Bungee Blogging!

Thanks to all those who have already provided me with support and feedback for this blog. I advertised this venture on CALL and TALL's listservs late yesterday, and was pleasantly surprised by the outpouring of kind comments, words of encouragement, and advice. I was given some good ideas and hope to implement them shortly. I hope to respond to everyone soon.

It is interesting to see this project through others' eyes. To me this is less about journaling, and more an extension of my listserv postings. Looks like I may have done the law librarian equivalent of bungee jumping. I suppose it helps to not be afraid of making a fool of myself in front of my colleagues. The worst thing that could happen is that others give it a try. What next--stand up comedy at CALL 2004? Extreme legislative research? Kowabunga!!

No comments: