The room is chocked full of law firm library managers and directors. This is a very popular day.
I am planning to live blog as much of the day as I can, so hang onto your hats!
Update - here's the full list of blog posts:
- James Jones on Understanding Law Firm Trends
- Esther Dyson on Technology Changes in Business and Libraries
- Steven Lastres, Julie Bozzell and Toby Brown - Moving Beyond the Library Walls to Support Strategic Knowledge Management
- Joan Axelroth - What Law Firm Administrators Want Librarians to Know
- Greg Castanias - How librarians add value to their law firms
- David Curle on transformations in the legal publishing industry
- Joelle Coachman - Resistance is Futile: Integrating New Technology into Your Library
- Larry Guthrie and Doug Malerba on Developing Collaborative Communities