Not only was Slaw (the cooperative Canadian law blog I help author) named the "Best Overall Law-Related Blog" (wow!), but also he posted Canadian law-related blogs as the best overall category, with special mention to Canadian law librarian bloggers. Nice. There is definitely a Canadian flavour to the full list. Here is the full list, but I encourage you to read his explanations and check out the runners-up:
THE 2008 BLAWGGIE AWARDS
1. Best Overall Law-Related Blog - SLAW
2. The Marty Schwimmer Best Practice-Specific Blog - Evan Brown's Internet Cases
3. Best Law Practice Management Blog - Bruce MacEwen's Adam Smith, Esq.
4. Best Legal Blog Category - Canadian Law-related Blogs
5. Best Legal Blog Digest - Stark County Law Library Weblog
6. Best Blawg About Legal Blawgging - Kevin O'Keefe's Real Lawyers Have Blogs
7. Best Legal Podcast - Tie: This Week in Law and Bob Ambrogi's and Craig Williams' Lawyer2Lawyer Podcast
8. The Sherry Fowler Best Writing on a Legal Blog Award - Chuck Newton Rides the Third Wave
9. Best Law Professor Blog - Jim Maule's Mauled Again
10. Best New Law-related Blog - Jordan Furlong's Law 21
12. Most Important Trend in Law-related Blogging - Microblogging
Congratulations to all the winners! And thanks to Dennis Kennedy for putting these awards together again.